How to deploy angular build to azure app service using publish profile
Learn how to deploy your angular application to azure app service using publish profile.
This tutorial describes how you can deploy your angular build to azure app service using publish profile.
- Download azure app service publish profile from azure portal.
- Create build of your angular application. (ng build --prod)
- Open Visual Studio.
- Click on “Continue without code”.
- Click on File > Open > Web Site.
- Select dist folder generated in your angular application.
- In Solution explorer right click on project and then select Publish Web App.
- Publish Window will gets Opened, Now select Import Profile from options , then browse for publish profile downloaded from azure portal.
- Click on Finish.
- Once you are ready click on Publish.
- Wait for deployment to complete.
Now navigate to app service url to verify your changes.
You can also use Visual Codes Azure Extension for deploying angular build to azure app service.